NOTICE (Queens Credit Recovery, Member of JMS Rogers)
Pic-1: Screen Grab of Queens Credit Recovery, Member of JMS ROGERS Facebook page (Link)
1. We have become aware that there has been a recent takeover of a Facebook Page that once belonged to a Debt Collection Agency named Elite 21. Elite 21 is a Debt Collection firm that was once owned by a present staff member of Fast Debt Recovery. Elite 21 have ceased to operate since 2016 and have also ended its partnership with JMS ROGERS on the same date. The reason for the cease of business and partnership with JMS ROGERS is due to a clash of principles and a conflict of working and operating beliefs. The date that Elite 21 have officially stopped operating on government record is on the 27th of July 2017.
Pic-2: Screen Grab of Elite 21's ACRA
2. After the partnership ended, due to Elite 21’s affiliation to JMS ROGERS, the director(s) of the company was demanded to surrender the Facebook Page that they have painstakingly grew and managed with their own merit to JMS ROGERS. The director(s) of Elite 21 agreed.
3. On the 21st of February, the Fast Debt Recovery management have become aware that the above-mentioned Facebook have been taken over by Queens Credit Recovery, member of JMS ROGERS. However, although the Facebook Page name have been altered, the reviews, likes and followings that have been awarded to Elite 21, as well as the pictures and videos that feature Elite 21 team members (who are presently active staff members of Fast Debt Recovery) have not been removed and is still easily accessible for public viewing.
Pic - 3 & 4 - Screen Grab of past Elite 21's promotional posts on the Facebook Page that have been taken over by Queens Credit Recovery, members of JMS ROGERS (Link)
4. Due to the above mentioned reasons, we have reasonable reasons to believe that such an arrangement by JMS ROGERS and Queens Credit Recovery, members of JMS ROGERS may may mislead and confuse potential customer(s)/ client(s) that may be interested to engage Fast Debt Recovery Debt Collection Services as well as the public and other vendors in the Debt Collection industry.
Pic - 5 & 6 - Screen Grab of past Elite 21's promotional posts on the Facebook Page that have been taken over by Queens Credit Recovery, members of JMS ROGERS (Link)
5. Additionally, such an arrangement, especially since it is documented visibly on Facebook – a social media platform where public opinion is commonplace, may unfairly impact the credibility and effectiveness of Fast Debt Recovery debt collection services as well as implicate the personal reputations and trustworthiness of Fast Debt Recovery staff.
Pic - 7 & 8 - Screen Grab of past Elite 21's promotional posts on the Facebook Page that have been taken over by Queens Credit Recovery, members of JMS ROGERS (Link)
6. Please to be informed that, at present, Fast Debt Recovery and all its staff members are not affiliated to JMS ROGERS and/or Queens Credit Recovery, member of JMS Rogers in any way or form. All of the Elite 21 staff members, including the director of Elite 21 that are prominently featured on the Facebook Page (that have since been taken over by Queens Credit Recovery) are no longer a part of Elite 21 neither are they a member nor do they have any affiliation to Queens Credit Recovery an/or JMS ROGERS. Our only active Facebook Page is those that are linked to our website at www.fastdebtrecovery.sg.
7. Should you have any more questions and/or require any more information with regards to Elite 21 and Fast Debt Recovery, do feel free to PM us on our Facebook (here) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pic - 9 - Screen Grab of past Elite 21's last post about their case.
* For an avoidance of doubt, we would like to take this opportunity to state that all the content created on Elite 21 was created by the director of Elite 21 – a present staff member of Fast Debt Recovery and not by any person(s) at JMS ROGERS and/or Queens Credit. The last post by Elite 21 is posted on the 25th May 2016.